Free School Meals
Applying for Free School meals:
At All Saints we want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help pupils establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Your child may be able to get a Free School Meal if you are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To check if your child is eligible please use the Online Free School Meal application form below:
Online FSM Application
You will need to make a new application for each child but your information will be remembered to help you to complete multiple applications quickly. You may apply for eligibility on behalf of a parent/carer if you have permission to do so and their details.
For more information or advice on Free School Meals and other sources of information and advice you may find the links below of help.
- Advice and Benefits – Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Understand more about benefit caps and work out what and how much you may be entitled to by visiting GOV.UK Benefits
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support – Information on Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support within the Royal Borough. What the benefits are and how to apply.
- Useful Links and Websites - Revenues and Benefits - A list of useful websites, relating to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.
- Call HMRC Tax Credit helpline (0845 300 3900) or visit their website; or Contact Turn2Us, a charitable service that helps people access the money available to them – through welfare, benefits, grants and other help.
- Travel to school - Information on Home to School Transport