All Saints is a Junior school, welcoming children from the beginning of Year 3 until the end of Year 6, when they move to secondary school. We welcome families to visit and look around - we'd love to show you our wonderful school.
How to apply
Applications for joining in Year 3 should be made through The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead (RBWM). Applications should be made online during the application window.
Applications for September 2024
Pupils applying for Year 3 entry in September 2024 must be born between 01/09/2016 and 31/08/2017.
Key Dates for September 2024 admissions:
- Opening date –11th November 2023
- Closing date – 15th January 2024
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances – 31st January 2024
- National Offer Day – Monday 15th April 2024
- Respond to a school place offer – Wednesday 2nd May 2024
- Waiting list positions for all applicants and late applicant offers – Monday 20th May 2024
Admissions at other times
All Saints welcomes families wishing to join the school at any point during the school year, and in any year group.
You can apply for an 'in-year' transfer if you would like your child to join us outside the normal application round, for example if:
- You have moved into the area and do not currently have a school place for your child;
- You have moved within the area and want to transfer your child to a closer school;
- You have recently moved to the UK from abroad; or
- You wish to transfer your child from their current school to another school for any other reason.
Please contact the school directly for further information on in-year applications.
Full information regarding our uniform requirements may be found here: