Date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
The Mission: Decorate an Easter Egg - as eggstravagantly as possible!
- Hard boil an egg (under adult guidance)
- Leave the egg in its shell
- Once cooled - with the egg still in its shell - decorate it as wildly as you would like: the pictures below will give you a few ideas
- Bring the decorated egg to school on the morning of the last day of term (March 28th)
- For £1 you can enter the competition
- As an initial reward, you will get a lollipop
- Each class will decide on two class winners which go into a Year Group Final
- The winners will be awarded a full-size chocolate Easter Egg in our end-of-term assembly
For a chance to be the winner you need to take part so - get cracking!