Pupil Code of Conduct
READY ~ RESPECTFUL ~ SAFE
All in school, each pupil and member of staff, are expected to be READY, RESPECTFUL and SAFE.
Children can demonstrate they are ready, respectful and safe by:
- Behaving in an orderly, self-controlled and safe way;
- Showing respect to all adults, including any member of staff, and each other;
- Making it possible for all pupils to learn in the classroom and beyond;
- Moving quietly and safely around the school;
- Treating the school buildings, property and resources - as well as those of others - with respect;
- Always wearing the correct uniform with a good level of self-presentation;
- Playing well with each other to foster fairness and good sportsmanship by avoiding violence, including arguments and play-fighting;
- Accepting sanctions when given and
- Refraining from behaving in a way that brings the school into disrepute, including when outside school.
More information on our approach to behaviour and standards can be found here: